Strategic Discovery — Market Insight
Schnitger Corp. produces written work such as blogs and white papers/ebooks, gives presentations, webinars and training sessions, and generally talks up the need for and uses of engineering and design software. A lot of what we do is strategic work on behalf of clients, so can’t be talked about publicly, but this is a sampling of some of our most interesting projects.
At another event, Monica spoke about the challenges faced in the race for new sources of hydrocarbons. The presentation wasn’t recorded live, but you can read the whitepaper on which it was based.
Or check out engineering.com webinar on accelerating your design process, here (registration required).
Monica also hosted a series of panels at Bentley Systems’ Year in Infrastructure 2020. You can see them here.
Monica Schnitger has been a featured speaker at user, investor and industry conferences. Many of these aren’t available to the general public but some are. To the left is a recording of Monica’s presentation at AVEVA World Summit in 2016. This was a fun talk; the brief was to discuss how technology drives change — watch Monica rocket through 10 or so trends in 38 minutes!
We also write a lot. In addition to the Hot Topics blog, this is some of the sponsored content that we’ve published over the years:
- CAD Subscriptions: Get What You Need, When You Need It, about the Solid Edge subscription offering and online store
- Bentley OpenPlant at the Forefront of Interoperability, highlighting early adopter reactions to the product
- Bentley, Siemens Partner to Add Value for Plant Owners, about the partnership between the two companies
- The Race for More Oil, showcasing best practices in the design and analysis of offshore structures
- Your PLM Ecosystem, which discussed the value of community and partnership in PLM
- Changing Tack: Moving to Collaborative, Simulation-Led Engineering, about simulation that revolves around people, tools and processes
Monica has also written columns for other publications. It’s always exciting to see our work on a printed page:
- Economic Engineering: Open Like A Book
- UK Manufacturing Review 2015-2016, published by Stirling Media
- Desktop Engineering, June 2016, Consultant’s Corner, page 6
- And a series for Digital Engineering that you can follow along with here. Light weighing, CMMs, injection molding, you name it — we tackle it.
We are also regularly quoted in the media. Here are a few mentions:
- engineering.com: Pype Dream, about Autodesk’s acquisition of Pype’s AI for construction workflows
- Fortune Magazine: Autodesk to Developers: May the Forge Be With You
- Offshore Engineer: The third 3D industrial revolution
- Beyond PLM: Autodesk: From PDM to MLP?
- Tech Target: Best Practices for PLM Integration Across the Enterprise
- Design News: PTC Fleshes out Product Analytics Platform
- ANSYS/Panasas: ANSYS and Panasas Boost Engineering Simulation Productivity
- Design News: 3D Modeling Debate Spurs New Generation of CAD Tools
- Desktop Engineering: Time to Reengineer CAE Licensing: Pay Per Core, Per Job, or On Demand? and End-to-End Engineering via PLM
— there are probably others. Please let us know if you come across something we should add to this list.
Every day, over 1,200 people stop by our site; that means over 3 million page views per year of our Hot Topics blog. Countless others get Hot Topics via email and feed readers. The blog is also regularly linked to by many writers and bloggers, including:
- Another Fine Mesh from Pointwise
- Daily CAD CAM
- Engineering Matters
- Graphic Speak
Thank you for stopping by, reading and connecting!