Strategic Discovery — Market Insight
Schnitger Corp.’s portfolio includes written work as well as presentations. A lot of what we do is strategic work on behalf of clients, so can’t be talked about publicly, but this is a sampling of some of our most interesting projects.
Not all presentations are videotaped or available for public viewing. For example, Monica spoke at Bentley’s 2014 Year in Infrastructure conference, on the challenges faced in the race for new sources of hydrocarbons. The presentation wasn’t recorded live, but we produced a webinar after the event that you can replay here (registration required) or by clicking on the image to the right.
Monica Schnitger has been a featured speaker at events including user and industry conferences, investor meetings and webinars. Most of these aren’t broadcast but to the left is a recording of Monica’s presentation on PLM at Autodesk University 2011. Autodesk’s Rob Cohee introduces the session; Monica starts at about the 2:30 mark.
Monica also speaks at industry events such as the Product Innovation Congress in Chicago in 2013, about how process industry companies (consumer, oil & gas, chemical, etc.) innovate. You can download her presentation here. Monica’s presentation at the 2014 event is here, registration required. Alternatively, these are the slides and here is her recap of the event.
Finally, we write a lot. In addition to the Hot Topics blog, this is some of the sponsored content that we’ve published over the years:
- CAD Subscriptions: Get What You Need, When You Need It, about the Solid Edge subscription offering and online store
- Bentley OpenPlant at the Forefront of Interoperability, highlighting early adopter reactions to the product
- New Math: The Hidden Cost of Kernel Swaps, discussing how hard to estimate the effort in swapping CAD products
- Bentley, Siemens Partner to Add Value for Plant Owners, about the partnership between the two companies
- The Race for More Oil, showcasing best practices in the design and analysis of offshore structures
- Your PLM Ecosystem, which discussed the value of community and partnership in PLM
We are also regularly quoted in the media. Here are a few mentions:
- Fortune Magazine: Autodesk to Developers: May the Forge Be With You
- Offshore Engineer: The third 3D industrial revolution
- Economic Engineering: Open Like A Book
- Design News: A New PTC At PlanetPTC Live
- Beyond PLM: Autodesk: From PDM to MLP?
- Tech Target: Best Practices for PLM Integration Across the Enterprise
- Design News: PTC Fleshes out Product Analytics Platform
- ANSYS/Panasas: ANSYS and Panasas Boost Engineering Simulation Productivity
- Design News: 3D Modeling Debate Spurs New Generation of CAD Tools
- Desktop Engineering: Time to Reengineer CAE Licensing: Pay Per Core, Per Job, or On Demand? and End-to-End Engineering via PLM
— there are probably others. Please let us know if you come across something we should add to this list.
In 2015, 1,200 people stopped by our site each day, pausing for nearly 2.5 million total page views of our Hot Topics blog. (Wow. Thank you!) Countless others get it via email. The blog is also regularly linked to by many writers and bloggers, including:
- Another Fine Mesh from Pointwise
- Daily CAD CAM
- Engineering Matters
- Graphic Speak
Thank you for stopping by, reading and connecting!